To make a claim
To make a claim, you must ensure that:
- Your membership is current and up to date.
- Any Accident must be reported within three days.
- At the time of the accident, you must obtain full details of all vehicles & persons involved in the accident, together with details of any independent witnesses. These details will need to be completed on the claim form.
- Vehicles must be taken to our Recommended Repairer as stated in the PDS.
- Members Taxi’s that require towing following an accident must be towed directly to the Repairer. Refer to Towing Costs in the PDS.
Frequent Ask Question
Question: 1 What proof of ownership documents do I need?
Answer: Documents such as purchase records, credit card statements, and owner's handbooks will help. When you speak to a claims consultant, they'll let you know what you need to provide to help us process your claim.
Question: 2 What should I do if someone makes a claim against me?
Answer: Notify us of your claim by calling 1300 176 282 and one of our claims consultants will walk you through the application process.
Question: 3 Is UBER provide full insurance according to the Australian Law?
Answer No, uber cover only part of claims, but UBER does not claim entirely, As per Australian insurance framework.
Question: 4 Should I need to tell insurance provider that I am using vehicle for Rideshare.
Answer: Yes, it is necessary to provide correct information about the use of vehicle.